Acid and Base Recycling
Recover, purify, and recycle waste acid.
Lower chemical costs.
We invented a way to turbo-charge diffusion dialysis. Our proton selective membranes enable an electrical driving force to increase acid concentration.
- Ion exchange resin regeneration
- Aluminum anodizing
- Acid etching
- Battery acid
- Metal pickling
- Recover any acid: HF, HNO3, HCl, H2SO4, organic acids, and more
- Recycle acid and reduce chemical costs
- Reduce waste acid strength, improve safety
- Proton blocking anion exchange membrane prevents acid leakage
- Compared to diffusion dialysis: smaller plants, produce highly concentrated pure acid
- Skid mounted, simple system
- Fully automated system options
- Mobile pilot plants available
ElectroChem Advanced Electrodialysis successfully treated ion exchange resin regeneration acid waste to produce highly concentrated pure acid. The recovered pure acid is kept in a separate stream to be reused, reducing expenditure on new acid.