FOOD & BEVERAGE INDUSTRIAL WASTEWATER TREATMENT
Reuse industrial wastewater or meet discharge regulations. Reach true zero liquid discharge (ZLD).
ElectroChem Advanced Electrodialysis can treat food and beverage industrial wastewater for reuse or surface discharge. It can bolt-on to existing RO plants and turbo-charge operations
SaltMaker Evaporator Crystallizer can treat the effluent from other wastewater treatment plants to produce solids: true zero liquid discharge (ZLD).
- Food & beverage industrial wastewater
- Process stream concentration
- True zero liquid discharge (ZLD)
- Increase re-use; reduce waste volumes
- Remove ionic pollutants
- Concentrate ions of value
- Wine tartaric stabilization
- Process water treatment
- Wastewater treatment and reuse
- Zero liquid discharge (ZLD)
- Meet discharge limits
- Turbo charge RO while reducing fouling potential
- Treat and recover acid
- Mobile pilot plants available
View case studies from a selection of our past projects. Saltworks has successfully treated some of the most difficult wastewaters. These projects treated various waste streams to meet discharge regulations, reuse requirements or selective recoveries.