Products & Tech
Saltworks offers a leading range of water treatment products and technologies to meet your needs. Our product platforms can be deployed together or standalone depending on your application. We focus on your specific water chemistry to develop the most economic solution. We supply advanced control systems to minimize user interference and maximize reliability.
Saltworks delivers design packages, turn-key pilot systems, and core modular components for full-scale plants where we work with the engineering or construction firm of your choice to complete the infrastructure and balance of plant.
Our turn-key, mobile Micro Pilot systems allow you to quickly and cost effectively confirm performance and economics on your water, as well as build desalination system familiarity with your site staff. MORE
See which product platforms match your application with our Product Matrix. MORE
- Solids production systems for zero-liquid-discharge or highly concentrated brine production.
- Low temperature, low pressure humidification-dehumidification technology.
- Electric or thermal drive.
- Engineered plastics construction and no steam required.
- Economic alternative to conventional concentrators and crystallizers.
- Resilient ion exchange membrane and stack for desalination,brine concentration, and advanced species separations.
- Thermo-Ionic process arrangement option that harnesses solar heat or waste heat as low as 35 deg C to offset electrical energy.
- Reverse osmosis hybrids that can dramatically increase RO recovery and reduce discharge volumes of hard waters by softening upstream water and desalting brine.
- High fouling resistance and automated self cleaning.
- Patented modular and positive seal stack system for reliable operation and ease of service.
- Saltworks' high performance ion exchange membranes developed for resistance to organics.
- Reverse osmosis and nanofiltration systems for desalination and salt separation.
- On demand, tankless reverse osmosis systems.
- Standalone or hybrid with electrochemical hardness removal.
- Review of your water, bench and pilot testing of the pre-treatment system.
- Systems for particulate, oil & grease, and organics removal.
- Media filters, clarification & flotation, UV.
- Microfiltration and ultrafiltration.