Treat shale gas produced waters for safe discharge or reuse in hydraulic fracturing.
SaltMaker Evaporator Crystallizer is a mobile zero liquid discharge (ZLD) treatment system capable of treating hyper saline shale gas produced water for safe discharge or reuse in fracking. Produce solids and reach true zero liquid discharge
- Shale gas produced water
- Hydraulic fracturing
- RO reject
- Mobile system, move from wellhead to wellhead
- Use wellhead gas as thermal energy source
- Meet discharge regulations
- Produce solids, reach true zero liquid discharge (ZLD)
- Reuse shale gas produced waters for fracking
- Simple, safe, modular
- Mobile pilot plants available
The SaltMaker Evaporator Crystallizer was used to treat multiple hyper saline shale gas produced waters. The projects demonstrated reliable production of high quality freshwater and solids for low volume disposal. The freshwater produced can be reused in fracking or meet surface discharge regulations.