Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)
Recover more oil, save water, and save money with EDR developed for enhanced oil recovery (EOR) produced water desalination.
Recycle & Upgrade the Value of Produced Water
- Desalted produced water can improve operations: customize your injection chemistry for maximum hydrocarbon recovery while simultaneously lowering your disposal volumes and source water needs.
- Improve the economics of your chemical EOR site: reduce polymer and water management costs by desalting and recycling produced water.
- Polymer flood EOR can be expensive – higher salinity produced water consumes more polymer to reach your target viscosity.
- Technology advancements in reverse osmosis are enabling its second generation application to challenging waters.
- XtremeRO enables this second generation with: scale and organic management, new membrane products, and advanced process controls that can treat organic laden waters and concentrate brines up to 130,000 mg/L.
- Electrodialysis Reversal (EDR) is a 50 year old technology. Saltworks developed next generation membranes to be solvent tolerable and modernized systems for rugged automated oil & gas operations.
- Flex EDR will treat water to reduce salinity, improve viscosity, and enable reuse of key chemicals, reducing chemical & disposal costs.
- Our modular water treatment plants are mounted on skids that can be adapted to your produced water recycling needs.
- Simplify your operations and maintenance with 24/7 support by our remote operations experts. Our ROAM remote monitoring system is run by water operations experts who keep your plant running and can optimize processes remotely.
- Receive proactive notifications that suggest maintenance that prevents issues from becoming problems.