Enhanced Oil Recovery
Treat water flood enhanced oil recovery (EOR) produced water to the optimal re-injection TDS. Reduce polymer consumption.
ElectroChem Advanced Electrodialysis can desalt and lower consumption of polymers in enhanced oil recovery (EOR) produced water.
Add value by re-activating chemical flood polymers and increasing viscosity through salinity reduction.
- Water flood EOR produced water recycling
- Chemical flood EOR polymer consumption reduction
- Reuse EOR produced water
- Reduce consumption of EOR polymers
- Reach optimal re-injection parameters, improve yields
- Increase viscosity of treated water
- Desalt to any concentration
- Mobile pilot plants available
ElectroChem Advanced Electrodialysis has completed multiple EOR produced water treatment projects with active oil & gas operators. These projects demonstrate reliable desalination of the produced water and that the polymer is not altered, enabling lower levels of consumption that cut chemical costs.