Flue Gas Desulfurization Wastewater Treatment
Treat flue gas desulfurization (FGD) wastewater, meet EPA discharge regulations. Achieve true Zero Liquid Discharge.
Achieve extreme freshwater recoveries on scaling flue gas desulfurization (FGD) wastewaters with Salt Splitter. Eliminate expensive soda ash softening, reduce brine management costs, and recover chemicals of value from FGD wastewater.
SaltMaker Evaporator Crystallizer can treat the brine for true zero liquid discharge (ZLD).
- FGD wastewater reuse or treatment to meet US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) discharge limits
- On-site ZLD
- Maximize recoveries of existing reverse osmosis (RO) systems
- Remove ionic (i.e. CaSO4) scaling limits
- Turbo charge RO while reducing fouling potential
- Eliminate chemical soda ash softening, reduce costs
- Recover chemicals of value such as Na2SO4
- Meet US EPA power generation discharge limits
- Achieve extreme freshwater recoveries
- True zero liquid discharge
- Simple, safe, modular
- Reduce waste volume, reduce trucking, reduce disposal bills
- Mobile pilot plants available