Food & Beverage Wastewater Treatment
Reuse industrial wastewater or meet discharge regulations. Significantly improve water recovery.
Flex EDR can treat food and beverage industrial wastewater for reuse or surface discharge. It can bolt-on to existing RO plants and turbo-charge recovery.
SaltMaker MultiEffect Evaporator Crystallizer can treat the effluent from other wastewater treatment plants to produce solids: true zero liquid discharge (ZLD).
- Food & beverage industrial wastewater
- Process stream concentration
- Improved RO recovery
- True zero liquid discharge (ZLD)
- Increase re-use; reduce waste volumes
- Remove ionic pollutants
- Concentrate ions of value
- Wine tartaric stabilization
- Process water treatment
- Wastewater treatment and reuse
- Zero liquid discharge (ZLD)
- Meet discharge limits
- Turbo charge RO while reducing fouling potential
- Treat and recover acid
- Mobile pilot plants available
Advanced Reverse Osmosis Options
- Technology advancements in reverse osmosis are enabling its second generation application to challenging waters.
- XtremeRO enables this second generation with: scale and organic management, new membrane products, and advanced process controls that can treat organic laden waters and concentrate brines up to 130,000 mg/L.
- Precise, compact chemical softening: modular & cost optimized.
- Integrated controls, no clarifier, no floc or coagulant.
- XtremeRO (X-RO) concentrates brines to 130,000 mg/L, halving conventional RO brine volumes.
View case studies from a selection of our past projects. Saltworks has successfully treated some of the most difficult wastewaters. These projects treated various waste streams to meet discharge regulations, reuse requirements or selective recoveries.