Oil and Gas Produced Water Treatment
Treat oil and gas produced water to reduce waste and reuse freshwater. Reduce trucking and disposal costs, chemical usage, and recover more oil.
SaltMaker Evaporator Crystallizer can treat almost any oil and gas produced water or wastewater to produce freshwater for reuse and solids for true zero liquid discharge (ZLD).
Flex EDR can treat enhanced oil recovery (EOR) produced waters to the optimal re-injection TDS while recycling polymers for reuse and increasing oil recovery.
- SAGD blowdown
- OTSG blowdown
- Coal seam gas
- Evaporator blowdown
- Shale gas fracking water
- Enhanced oil recovery
- Produced water recycle and reuse
- Water flood enhanced oil recovery (EOR) polymer recycle and reuse
- Zero liquid discharge (ZLD)
- Reduce waste volume, reduce trucking, reduce disposal bills
- Reduce pond volume and disposal well loading
- Less chemicals, improve safety
- Extreme recovery brackish water desalination
- Recycle ion exchange waste acid
- Mobile pilot plants available
View case studies from past successful projects treating SAGD and OTSG blowdown waters, shale gas and coal seam gas produced waters. We can not only treat enhanced oil recovery produced water, but also increase its value and viscosity by re-activating and recycling the EOR polymer.