Water Treatment Expertise
Leverage our expertise to de-risk and optimize your treatment system before you make large capital investments. We specialize in developing complete processes for true zero liquid discharge and other demanding applications.
Trusted by industry leaders
Zero Liquid Discharge Treatment Train Design
- We’ve been providing our customers with innovative and industry-leading treatment plant designs for over a decade.
- We do it all: process engineering options analysis, project economics research, design basis development, detailed specification development, and scale up and operations planning.
- Our skilled process engineers will model and select the most economic process for you, which may or may not include our technology.
- Outside of our proprietary product lines, we are leaders in advanced pre-treatment, reverse osmosis, and concentration technologies. We test and develop specifications for third party vendors to build these assets for our customers.
Real Results Through Pilot Testing
- We get deep into the details. Water chemistry, test planning, and pilot program design will ensure your results reflect genuine scale-up conditions.
- We own a fleet of pilot plants, including pre-treatment, RO, EDR, and thermal treatment systems. We prove the performance of your tailored process at our lab with your water samples, or at your facility using our mobile fleet.
Plant Auditing, Risk Mitigation & Performance Optimization
- Trust our engineering experts to evaluate and improve your plant. We can solve common and costly challenges:
- Recovery maximization
- Membrane fouling
- Energy & chemical optimization
- Take your treatment train performance to the next level with our plant optimization packages that deliver the upgrades needed to get more results at lower operating costs.
Intelligent Total System Controls
- Our experience developing advanced crystallization and ion separation technology demanded a high degree of intelligent controls and integration, while avoiding costly SCADA hardware.
- We are proud to offer our next-generation control systems and skilled automation engineers to clients for use on their plants.
- Complement your plant automation with ROAM and let treatment system operations team monitor your plant, schedule maintenance, and report on performance analytics.
Hire us today
Choose one of our two service packages:
Free: Performance analysis and quotes for our technology.
Service: Optimized treatment system development, troubleshooting, and advanced controls for all other equipment.