BrineGo: Modular Membrane Concentrator
Achieve ultra-high recovery and volume reduction with BrineGo — a modular membrane concentrator (MMC). Overcome scaling limits and reduce wastewaters to their minimal possible volume with a complete system based around reverse osmosis technology. BrineGo plants are assembled from Saltworks standardized brine management blocks, custom arranged for your needs.
Component-Based Leased RO System
- Leverage standardized skids of 600 or 3,000 m3/day each, incorporating our BrineRefine scaling ion removal technology and XtremeRO ultra high recovery reverse osmosis systems.
- Achieve effective water management and brine volume reduction in a fully packaged plant.
- Start saving on operating costs today by reducing expensive off-site disposal volumes.
- Saltworks will provide you with a turnkey comprehensive system, optimized for your water and site.
Process Block Components
- The system is built from repeating units of five sub-systems (shown to the left), arranged in a treatment train defined by your project needs.
- Saltworks’ BrineRefine is packaged in 600 or 3,000 m3/day blocks to pre-condition the water for downstream RO.
- Saltworks’ XtremeRO two models achieve the brine volume reduction:
- X-RO 1200: 1200 psi (80 bar) – 80K mg/L TDS brine
- X-RO 1800: 1800 psi (12 bar) – 130K mg/L TDS brine
- Our intelligent process engineering, ScaleSense real-time ion sensor, and total system controls tie the plant together for optimal operation.
- Run a free project assessment today, or get into details with a starter package that includes real water testing and detailed plant package development.