Xtreme RO Brine Concentrator
A next-generation brine concentrator based on reverse osmosis that achieves extreme freshwater recoveries. Xtreme RO pushes the osmotic pressure limits of reverse osmosis without scaling.
Shrink Your Brine Volume
- Double Your Recovery: Reach up to 2x higher RO brine TDS concentrations of ~130,000 mg/L and cut your brine volume in half.
- Drop Disposal Costs: Send less brine to your evaporator, deep wells, evaporation ponds, and trucks.
Remove Scale Risk
- Remove the Root Cause of Scale: After maximizing primary RO recovery, we place our automated chemical softening system, BrineRefine, upstream of a secondary RO to remove ions that cause scale and cost-optimize downstream processing.
- Integrated Automation: Built-in intelligence continuously adjusts operation to prevent scale formation and ensure peak performance, while also communicating between upstream and downstream treatment assets to deliver value to your entire treatment train.
- Two Models: Choose from 1200 psi conventional RO and our new 1800 psi ultra-high pressure reverse osmosis membranes packaged in a system that prevents RO fouling.
- Open Source: We share our advanced RO mechanical and process design with customers and vendors, so that you can build Xtreme RO and BrineRefine into any application.
Looking for more in-depth knowledge about scaling or reverse osmosis? Read our blog about RO & Evaporator Scale Control.