Landfill Leachate Treatment
Treat any landfill leachate in one step for sewer or surface discharge. Reduce disposal and off-site trucking costs.
SaltMaker MultiEffect Evaporator Crystallizer is an on-site one step zero liquid discharge (ZLD) landfill leachate treatment system to reduce disposal and off-site trucking.
Treat any leachate to produce a highly concentrated brine or solids, and freshwater for sewer or surface discharge. Landfill gas can be used as the thermal energy source.
- Landfill leachate
- RO reject
- MBBR effluent
- MBR effluent
- Ammonia treatment
- One step ZLD leachate onsite treatment, reduce offsite trucking
- Extreme brine concentration (50%+ total solids) and solids production
- Meet surface discharge regulations
- Treat any leachate without pre-treatment
- Treat RO effluent, reduce volume
- Simple, safe, modular
- Zero air emissions options
- Low operating costs
- Mobile pilot plants available
- Nitrogen gas (no fertilizer fuss)
- Compact, bolt-on to existing plants
- Technology advancements in reverse osmosis are enabling its second generation application to challenging waters.
- XtremeRO enables this second generation with: scale and organic management, new membrane products, and advanced process controls that can treat organic laden waters and concentrate brines up to 130,000 mg/L.