Electrodialysis Reversal System
For the Most Rugged Applications
- Built with our robust, highly ductile IonFlux ion exchange membranes.
- Intelligent automation self-cleans and maintains peak performance.
- Modular skids for easy deployment and project integration.
- Less pre-treatment: operate with oils, organics, particles < 20 μm
- No chemical softening: patented electrode protection blocks hardness out of EDR electrolyte, so you do not need to remove it before treatment.
Flex EDR Organix:
Desalt Organic Wastewater & Produced Water
- Treat oily wastewaters that swell conventional membranes with our next-generation IonFlux membranes.
- Reduce the need for complex pre-treatment when you only need to remove salt.
- Remove more oil and lower consumption of polymers in enhanced oil recovery (EOR) by desalinating produced water.
Flex EDR Selective:
Remove Ions with Game-Changing Selectivity
- Conventional EDR pulls all ions across ion exchange membranes under an electric field, without membrane pressure differential.
- Remove specific ions using state-of-the-art ion exchange membranes with 98% monovalent ionic selectivity (i.e. remove lithium, separate chlorides from sulfates).
- Change brine chemistry without softening to reach the full potential of your RO system and wring out even more freshwater for beneficial reuse.
- Concentrate brine to low volumes with membranes – territory previously reserved for evaporative systems.
Looking for more in-depth knowledge on Electrodialysis Reversal?
Learn exactly what this technology is and its new innovations.
Flex EDR Applications
Flex EDR Related Resources
As regulations on FGD wastewater tighten, additional treatment is required. Often, this is chemically intense, and high cost. The best means to lower treatment costs is to reduce the volume of wastewater generated, usually by increasing internal recycle.
Saltworks is honoured to receive POWER Magazine’s 2020 Water Award for our ground-breaking ‘chloride kidney’ industrial desalination solution.