BrineRefine Chemical Softening System
Increase recovery, limit operating costs, and reduce footprint.
BrineRefine is a smart, compact, and modular chemical softening system. It reduces chemical softening costs with precision dosing and a simple solids management system. Improve your recovery and minimize fouling risk with BrineRefine’s intelligent controls that communicate with downstream assets, like RO or evaporators.
Chemical Softening Re-Invented
- Designed with modularity, automation, and simple solids management to avoid flocculation and large clarifiers.
- Optimizes the entire treatment train for maximum performance by absorbing variability in water chemistry and communicating with downstream reverse osmosis assets.
- No use of coagulants or flocculants.
- Modular, factory-built ISO container skids with built-in redundancy and expansion capability.
Maximize Water Recovery from Your RO System
- Entirely removes RO membrane fouling risk associated with aluminium gels from chemical softening agents.
- Communicates with the downstream RO system to optimize performance and manage risk by avoiding costly membrane scaling.
- Integrates with our XtremeRO technology to reduce brine volumes by 50% and achieve brine concentrations of up to 130,000 mg/L TDS. This is half the brine volume of a conventional RO system.
Decrease Your Membrane Treatment Costs
- Absorb variability in inlet water chemistry by intelligent automation to keep you on specification.
- Avoid expensive and imprecise manual chemical dosing by relying on our intelligent controls and precise dosing system.
- Reduce the need for operator intervention, maintenance, and monitoring.
- One step, simple solids management system. No floc, no fuss, and no large footprint clarifiers.