Shale Gas Produced Water
& Frac Water Treatment
Treat shale gas frac water and produced water with our technologies to save on disposal costs and improve water reuse. Lower your freshwater withdrawal and decrease storage costs by desalinating your frac water with our cost-effective and mobile treatment systems.
Cut Your Disposal Costs
- Concentrate mid-salinity wastewaters up to 130,000 mg/L using our Xtreme RO system that recovers as much as two times the freshwater compared to conventional reverse osmosis systems.
- Reduce high salinity water volume to any desired brine concentration or make solids using our low-cost open-to-atmosphere evaporator, the SaltMaker AirBreather, with a built-in volatile organic compounds (VOCs) emissions management and solids production system.
- Chemically soften and pre-treat waters to remove scaling componds or naturally occurring radioactive materials (NORMs) with our compact, automated chemical softening system, BrineRefine.
Develop Complete Solutions
for Your Shale Water Management
- Improve your project economics by leveraging our process design expertise to provide the best options for managing your water, whether you need disposal or treatment.
- Move our skid-mounted treatment plants between wellheads for a mobile solution that meets your changing project needs.