Cooling Tower Blowdown
Treat and reuse cooling tower blowdown without chemicals, reach true ZLD. Remove salts from circulating cooling water, increase cycles.
Reach true zero liquid discharge (ZLD) with the SaltMaker MultiEffect Evaporator Crystallizer.
Flex EDR Selective changes water chemistry from scaling to non-scaling, maximizing recoveries.
- Treatment of cooling tower blowdown
- Selective ion removal
- Improve RO performance
- True zero liquid discharge
- Increase cycles using EDR kidney to remove ions
- Remove ionic scaling limits
- Turbo charge reverse osmosis (RO) while reducing fouling potential
- Increase RO system recovery
- Soften RO feed, concentrate the brine
- Reduce waste volume, reduce trucking, reduce disposal bills
- Mobile pilot plants available
Saltworks has successfully treated some of the most difficult wastewaters. These projects treated various waste streams to meet discharge regulations, reuse requirements or selective recoveries.
Looking for more in-depth knowledge about cooling tower blowdown treatment? Read our blog about Treating SAGD Blowdown.