Thermal Evaporator Crystallizer, 4 Effects
Versatile Brine Concentrator or ZLD Crystallizer
- Multiple operating modes: run the SaltMaker MultiEffect as an evaporator to reduce the volume of liquid waste or as a crystallizer to produce dry solid waste
- Achieve zero liquid discharge with the toughest wastewater and meet discharge requirements
- Concentrate your brine as much as 10x to reach extremely low volumes
Crystallizer Reliability Re-Engineered
- Intelligent automated self-cleaning, auto start/stop/ramp
- Non-corroding engineered composite construction
- Safety by design: no confined spaces, low temperature, low pressure
Modular Wastewater Treatment Plant Design
- Built to ISO container dimensions for rapid transport and assembly
- Choose from various plant block sizes to fit your flow rate
- Slide modules in and out for inspections and maintenance
- Expand later by adding plant blocks to increase capacity
SaltMaker MultiEffect Related Products
Next-generation water-maker and brine-concentrator based on reverse osmosis that achieves extreme freshwater recoveries, enabling cost-effective brine management and treatment of challenging organic-laden waters including oil & gas produced waters.
BrineRefine Chemical Softening System
Smart, compact, modular chemical softening system that reduces costs with precision dosing and built-in solids management. Improves recovery and minimizes fouling risk with intelligent controls that communicate with downstream assets, like RO or evaporators.
An automated, real-time sensor for saline waters that measures calcium (Ca2+), barium (Ba2+), sulfate (SO42-) ions and silica (SiO2). ScaleSense is robust and corrosion-resistant and functions accurately and precisely, even at extremely high-TDS.
SaltMaker MultiEffect Related Resources
The many options for managing brine, a term for saline wastewater from industrial processes, fall under two categories: brine treatment and brine disposal. Brine treatment involves desalinating the brine for reuse and producing a concentrated brine (lower liquid waste volume), or residual solids (zero liquid discharge).
The SaltMaker MultiEffect evaporator crystallizer is a one-step brine treatment plant for volume minimization and zero liquid discharge (ZLD) applications. Its unique evaporative crystallizer design is built to treat the toughest waters and to simplify your brine treatment project.
Before investing in an industrial evaporator for your water treatment applications, lower your risks by asking any vendor the following five questions that cover key topics such as brine disposal, scale prevention, and cost of ownership.
A lower cost evaporator crystallizer has emerged – the SaltMaker AirBreather. It is based on the robust backbone of its closest relative – the SaltMaker MultiEffect.